Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Best Friends

My Best
Friends!!!
Cami and Stacie are the two best friends anyone would ever want. I just want everyone to know how much they mean to me. They have loved and supported me through everything for the past several years. If I have ever needed anything they are both ready and willing to do what they can (and then some). I always know no matter how bad of a day I am having they are always available for me (even if they have had no sleep).

I just wanted to say THANKS for putting up with me, and for all that you do. I love you both.

3 comments:

Cam said...

Well Alisha, I think you are awesome and you would do the same for us. You are such a great friend and we just don't feel complete without you around! Please come back to us Alisha, PLEASE! Love you! See you on Friday!

Cam said...

Oh and your blog is beautiful!

bunchafullers said...

I love your blog!!! I am so happy that we three have each other. Best Friends! It is nice to know that we can rely on each other. I am also thankful that Kevin and Joe have had the chance to bond. Love you guys. See you on our date Friday....Yum, Yum!